Thursday, March 26, 2015

she has seen the changes.

A little over a year ago (on February 25th, actually), I posted something saying I liked this guy from my church. Well, we dated for like eight months or so and it was a beautiful whirlwind. I wish it didn't end, but I guess he didn't feel the same way about me that I did about him. I didn't only like him, I loved him--I still love him. Yes, we went waaaaay too fast and we fell waaaaay too hard too fast, but I loved him and still do. I don't regret a single thing about us. Are there times I think, "what if"? Um, duh. I'm human and I'm in love. The worst thing about being in love with someone who doesn't love you back is that it's one-sided and you never know if they think about you or what they really felt. He told me things I believed, then changed his mind on something big--who knows if everything else he said was true or just things he thought I'd want to hear? Ugh. Done with this for now, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment